Catholic Assistant Principals in WA are committed to providing a quality Catholic education for students within our schools, preparing them for the many challenges that they will face in their lives, based on the life and teachings of Jesus. We are leaders within our schools and work to serve the members of our communities.
The objectives of our Association are
- To provide a forum for the exchange of ideas related to education and school leadership
- To continue to promote and develop the spirit of cooperation and consultation that presently exists within the Catholic Education System
- To provide a support network for members by way of gatherings; professional, pastoral, spiritual and social that will facilitate a spirit of fellowship
- To promote the professional development of Assistant Principals in accordance with expressed needs
- To provide a cohesive, representative voice to express the opinion of members by providing opportunities for all members in the activities of the Association by responding to all members’ views and seeking their counsel and support.
It is hoped that this website will help to assist in the continuation of these objectives and support each of our members through the provision of information, resources and support.
Please support our sponsors, which can be found on this site, and feel free to contact us should you require further support or information.
We hope that you will assist us in making CAPA a positive force within education in WA through your energies, talents and your active support of initiatives within our Association.
CAPA MISSION STATEMENT
As a professional and representative body, the Catholic Assistant Principals' Association of WA serves and supports members in their religious, spiritual, pastoral and educational leadership.
CAPA VISION STATEMENT
“One cohesive voice building agile leaders who advocate for and champion excellence in our Catholic school communities”
Learn about CAPA’s Strategic Plan and Annual Goals.
Read the CAPA Constitution.
CAPA EXECUTIVE MEMBERS
The CAPA Executive meet once a month. Regions are encouraged to write us, through their regional representative, with any issues or concerns that they would like the executive team to review or discuss. Emails can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.